Paid Media Assistant – Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing
- £15k +
Semetrical are a highly successful full-service digital marketing agency, based in central London. We were named the Best Small Biddable Agency at the 2020 UK Biddable Awards and the Best Small SEO Agency at the 2019 European Awards.
We deliver unique and high-quality services to a range of very well-known clients. These include OnTheMarket, LexisNexis, FDMGroup, YeoValley, Equinox Kombucha, Beano and Elucidat.
Our offices are based in Central London at a WeWork in Monument. It’s a very vibrant working environment, with plenty of working space and an amazing rooftop overseeing London. At the moment, all staff members are working fully remotely due to Covid-19. We are a very agile and flexible agency, and will look to provide a fair balance between a home and office working environment in the future.
We care about our staff and their wellbeing, especially during these tough times of working from home full time. To support certain challenges that people may face, we have introduced a comprehensive wellbeing programme across the agency and new initiatives to promote positive mental and physical health among our employees.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Perform industry and competitor research
- Campaign builds across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Amazon
- Ensure the performance of campaigns is monitored closely and optimised towards client goals, with spend remaining within a set budget
- Create and provide both ad hoc and scheduled campaign performance reports
- Completing bespoke analysis and research projects
- Helping to develop the quality of paid media services
- Work collaboratively with the Paid Media team and wider agency; attending meetings, supporting members of staff and taking on new projects
- Reporting to the Paid Media Manager on the progress of tasks
Desired Skills Required
- Interest in digital marketing
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- Strong Excel skills and an understanding of how to best visualise data
- Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Able to think independently and use initiative
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
Desired Personal Qualities Required
- Good social skills
- Likes to work in a team
- Creative with problem solving capabilities
Following the apprenticeship, Semetrical offer a range of growth opportunities which can involve becoming a full-time employee at the business. Semetrical look to reward strong performance therefore showing a strong progression path to management once fully integrated into the company.
Most senior members of staff came through apprenticeship or graduate schemes, so the company has a good track record of training and developing its employees
- Digital Marketing
- £15k +